Sunday, March 26, 2006

who has what where?

Maybe you go to a bunch of these types of blogs. Maybe you don't. Either way, I've found some great things, and I'll share them.

Funtime OK has a Four Tet live set.
I Guess I'm Floating is one of my favorites and has Amy Millan, Beck covering Hank Williams, and all those new Format songs.
Marathonpacks has an incredible David Byrne self-interview.
Muzzle of Bees has a National radio set.
Said The Gramophone has a new Gomez song.
Skatterbrain has quite a few great downloads. Definately.
Sound! has some Danielson Famile material.
3hive has a new Islands song!
The Torture Garden has some great picks as well as some Joanna Newsom, which will make Ashley quite happy.
Where Is Your Mind? has a better link to that Natalie Portman rap than I.
You Ain't No Picasso has a new Walkmen song, a great band called Pants Yell!, and was the blog that introduced me to this world.

I'm really going to stop typing this time!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home