Monday, March 20, 2006

"snoop dogg finally got his degree..."

EDIT: Apparently I'm an idiot. The show I was excited for and posted about is Thursday not Tuesday. On the bright side of things, I spent some good time with Joe and Ashley and some good money at Music Saves. I won't be able to go to the actual show, so we made the best of it. And on an unrelated note: Is the new Calexico going to disappoint?

------------------------------------------------------

I believe myself to be going to a rock concert tonight. I may bulk up this post on the bands later and I may not. Ashley and I saw Dr. Dog briefly before Architecture In Helsinki and they seemed very fun. Polyvinyl's more recent find, The M's, have a great new record (Their debut and EP on Brilliante! are quite good as well). What Made Milwaukee Famous, I hadn't heard until a few seconds ago, but "Hellodrama" makes me believe I shall enjoy them thoroughly. Listen to it through their
MySpace. That's really all I'm saying right now as it's Honeycomb and bagel time.



Dr. Dog's "The World May Never Know"
"Easy Beat"
&
"Wake Up"

The M's "Plan Of The Man"
"My Gun"
&
"Future Women"

Here comes the pie.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DR. DOG was amazing

12:21 PM  
Blogger Listen Well said...

BOMBAY DREAMS was disappointing.
damn time-space continuum.

12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked Bombay Dreams and when I type the word "Bombay," I almost always type "Bombday."

-Ashley.

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I just wanted to add that if it really were "Bombday Dreams," it would definitely be better than Dr. Dog.

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home