Thursday, March 09, 2006

align your eyes with mine.

Aloha is playing tonight with The Double and Mazarin. I anticipate all three bands being stellar, and you just may be hearing more from the latter two in the near future. As for now, all you need are a few new Aloha songs to get you so psyched for the new album, "Some Echoes," that you won't know what to do with yourself.
A brief personal history of Aloha: I was in the designated computer room of one of my good friends my junior/senior year of high school, and noticed an excellent piece of art hanging above the monitor. It was explained to me that the artist was a friend of the family, and 'hey, he also did the art for this awesome cd.' The band: Aloha. The album: "Sugar." The artist: Zachary Buchner.



Aloha's "Brace Your Face"
&
Aloha's "Your Eyes"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim, I love the site. Reminds me of the site you had with the hidden songs and stuff, that you also mentioned hear. I also enjoy reading about myself. I wish I could go see aloha with you.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Listen Well said...

Jeff, I'm inexplicably happy that you enjoy this, and that someone finally commented as such. Do you know if Buch has a site or anything going on? I feel a brief mention isn't enough. Also, how long before you're directly influencing the minds of our youth? "that you also mentioned hear."

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Typos happen. As I put it to my students when there was a typo on a handout: "hey, mistakes happen. I've read your papers."

I do not believe zachary has a website. But I wil google his name and see what turns up.

I love you.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home