Thursday, June 29, 2006

i purchased me a ticket for a meeting with jesus christ.

Tonight is opening night, so I've got even less time than I have all week. Again, next week should be a better week here. Thanks for anyone who makes this a regular or semi-regular "webstination." It's been a Bishop Allen week, I know. I received the May EP yesterday as well as a Marlboro sampler CD including a unique version of Charm School's "Things Are What You Make Of Them." The gang will be in Cleveland in August, and the June EP should be available tomorrow. Hey la.
Again, thanks for sticking it out through these abbreviated posts. I'm doing what I can and remember: Things actually are what you make of them.

Bishop Allen's "Things Are What You Make Of Them"
from Marlboro Copper Label: The 2nd Sessions

Buy Bishop Allen's Charm School and half a year's worth of EPs (soon) here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home