Thursday, June 22, 2006

she's right and generally is.

Shelagh McDonald's story is quite a fascinating one and her songs were and are just as captivating. Ready about her mysterious disappearance and listen to her moving brand of folk bliss. You'll be able to feel the sweet sunlight warming your skin as Shelagh sings her siren song.



Shelagh McDonald's "Sweet Sunlight"
"Liz's Song"
"Baby Go Slow"
from Let No Man Steal Your Thyme: Anthology



This weekend will feel very deserved, but Sunday begins "Hell Week" for the play. Again, I'll do my best not to neglect the no one is awake dynasty.
And if you're in the area, Marvin's Room runs June 29 - July 16.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I love these songs. I'm glad you liked them too!! "Sweet Sunlight," gives me butterflies. See you tonight!

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home