Monday, June 19, 2006

and when you see me...

I'm not going to lie. The next couple weeks are going to be pretty bare bones here. I apologize. My efforts will be sporadic and variant.
Cale Parks overkill? I'd like to not think so. I don't have anything new to report. I'll just refer you back to the vastly superior posts on Aloha, Joan of Arc, and Cex. But there is still reason to sit up straight. Listen to a song from the solo album Illuminated Manuscript and one contribution to the Chicago-centered compilation One Bright Sunny Morning.



Cale Parks' "Wet Paint"
from Illuminated Manuscript

Cale Parks' "We All Bank"
from One Bright Sunny Morning


While I'm at it, I'll refer you back to my brief introduction posts on The Lovely Feathers and Grand Buffet, as they were both tremendous on Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home