Sunday, June 11, 2006

i want you everywhere that i go.

Today was spent buying music in Cleveland and having an adventure at the Zoo. How could the two be connected? Bears. Tonight is the first ever performance by Cleveland's Bears. Locals Craig Ramsey (Kiddo) and Charlie McArthur will tap four additional musicians to flesh out the live sound of pop music, drawing inspiration from all things twee and from Acid House Kings to The Zombies. Fans of The Shins and The Boy Least Likely To have already spoken out in a very complimentary, supportive way towards Bears. Bloggers have already been posting about the band which is why tonight is such a commemorative night for the group. Congratulations on a solid debut album of pop bliss and on your debut concert, Bears.
Listen to four songs from the self-titled debut on Bears' MySpace.
Drive to Music Saves for all your CD's, including Bears.
Hope for more detailed posts from me after my play closes.
Keep spending hours on MySpace.



Bears' "Everywhere"
& "Stay"
from Bears


A call to action: I'm in the process of rebuilding my space (my myspace?). While this is not the most newsworthy addendum, it actually may be relevant to you. I will have a twenty song mp3 player built into the page, and I'd like suggestions as to what songs that I've posted over the course of nearly one hundred posts you think I should put up. Please leave comments with your choice(s) for the player and why. Maybe you have a song to recommend that I've never posted. That's acceptable but not precisely what I'm shooting for. Alright. Thanks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should post big bang by aesop, song song song by final fantasy, captain forest's word of advice by domotic, ready to leave by new sense, backyard betty by spank rock, dirty mind by the pipettes and rally by pheonix. those are among my favorites.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home