Sunday, June 04, 2006

lobsterfest relapse.

I just can't bring myself to neglect this thing for two whole days. Lobsterfest was fantastic. A good kick-start to the Summer of '06 and the festivals inherent to it. Very simply, two more bands signed on to Pitchfork last week. The Walkmen and Danielson. That makes this late Sunday post an interactive one.

What you have to do:
Listen to The Walkmen on MySpace.
Listen to Danielson on MySpace.
Do your best to not love "Louisiana" and "Did I Step On Your Trumpet?" respectively.
Buy both bands' new albums.
Buy tickets to Pitchfork.

What I have to do:
Go to bed.

The Walkmen's "We've Been Had"
from Everyone Who Pretended To Like Me Is Gone


07/25/06 is a big day for fans of a certain Chicago collective.
06/06/06 is a big day for both Beelzebub and those exact same fans (if, in fact, they are join no one is awake for it's Mark of the Beast Tuesday Spotlight).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy you posted "We've Been Had," because Brianne put that on a mix cd she made me for my sixteenth birthday and I'd forgotten how much I like it. See you later tonight, hopefully. I love you.

-Ashley

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home