Sunday, June 25, 2006

blink and you'll miss it.

I Guess I'm Floating may just be right about Arizona, but I don't want to have to stop listening to Bowerbirds long enough to say for sure. They've even got a song about The Ticonderoga.

I know you've been neglecting Architecture in Helsinki lately. Skatterbrain wanted to remind you with their WOXY performance from last year.

I know that Said The Gramophone forced me to pay the attention I've needed to to Will Oldham's Bonnie 'Prince' Billie with the new "The Signifying Wolf".

I also know that you should be listening to Spider to relax on a Sunday night, deluding yourself into believing Monday won't come.

Spider's "The Ballad of Clementine Jones"
and more on MySpace.


This is going to be a rough week. Help me get through it with recommendations.
What do you want to see here?
What do you want me (and everyone else) to hear?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Electric Light Orchestra, Bob Dylan, The Temptations and more Four Tops.

-me.

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

suggestions: Clouddead, Passage, Boom Bip, Doseone, 13 & God and others from the Anticon family.

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

weird al mash-ups

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home