Sunday, April 23, 2006

don't drown yourself in all your old regrets.

Today is "One month before Bottoms Of Barrels day." In pre-celebration, my buddy Joe found Tilly & The Wall's new full length at a used record store. I will have to wait until mid-May for my pre-order to arrive. But I just wanted to prove to some doubters that BoB will be a worthwhile experience.
Everything I've read so far has described the new album as very much like Wild Like Children, and just upping the ante. I just have to go along with this. Nothing will shock you (presuming you're familiar with T&TW), but nothing will disappoint you. This co-ed gang sings, shouts, and taps at your heart. They're a little wiser and more experienced this time around and it shows. Just have intelligent fun.
That's all from me on the subject. I want to spend very little of this Sunday in front of this monitor.



Tilly & The Wall's "Sing Songs Along"
& "The Freest Man"
from Bottoms Of Barrels

BONUS: Tilly & The Wall's "Shake Shake"
from Woo! (debut)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home