Sunday, September 10, 2006

we can barely afford the gas...

Decibully have been closing their recent sets with a new song called "If I Don't Work," and if the rough demo version on their MySpace page is any indication, the new album will replace the previous as my favorite exponentially faster than Sing Out America! replaced City of Festivals. And for perspective's sake, their debut became an instant favorite of mine, and the sophomore album is still in heavy rotation in my car over a year and a half later. It was a sleeper hit for me for some reason.
If you dislike puns or convenient song title placement, just skip this next sentence. If I didn't work tomorrow, I'd listen to Sing Out America! twice and the new demo at least a half a dozen times.



Decibully's "Megan & Magill"
from Sing Out America!

Listen to "If I Don't Work" on Decibully's
MySpace.


Additionally, Decibully appear to be label shopping for their third proper album. If you've own an independent label with fantastic distribution, tell Ryan, William and the guys you love them. Everyone else appears to be gravitating towards Barsuk, but maybe Polyvinyl is still in the running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home