Wednesday, September 20, 2006

haggis-on-whey.

Please excuse a slight lull in no one is awake updates. I have been busy preparing for my future and celebrating the past two years. I will be in the process of transferring everything to my new iMac (24") this evening and no one is awake should be back to steady business as usual.
In the meantime, have fun with this amazing Californian experimental guitar, et al duo.
Two dollars if you are a big a fan of the origin of their name as I am.



Giraffes? Giraffes! "Fucking ants man!Where they coming from? (Let's hang the Carroll footnoteitsists)"
& "She looked up from examining the freckles on her arm and shouted, "Jesus! I'm fucking god-damn tired of all this make-up sex!" and he just stared off."
from Superbass! Black Death Greatest Hits Vol. 1

Giraffes? Giraffes! website and MySpace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home