Saturday, May 06, 2006

syuhei, natsuko, and ken.

百景
...Is Hyakkei. I know very little about them other than that their debut will be released by Human Highway in June and that they sound incredible.
I'm very sorry for my sporadic and lackluster posting. My plate has been over-loaded, but I'll try to get back on track. I'm very excited about this band and I believe my posting on them is a Blogger first, and thus a NoOneIsAwake exclusive. For now.
I love Pele, Collections of Colonies of Bees, and like-minded instrumental acts. The sound of instrumental American Football is not at all a terrible thing to strive for. Hyakkei, I'm sure, strives for much more. I'm working as hard as I can to find myself a copy of Standing Still in a Moving Scene, and will keep everyone posted on anything new I learn about this band.
I have a stack of CD's to go through, a Cedar Point Pass to buy, and a four-disc special edition of "Battle Royale I & II" to enjoy. I'll be back again before the weekend is through. You can count on it.



百景 (Hyakkei)'s "Kagefumi"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home